New harvester head
SP Maskiner has developed a completely new harvester head, the SP 661 LF. The head has the optimum characteristics for final felling with the focus on the productivity, utilisation rate and timber values.
The SP 661 LF is a flexible, strong and efficient head with a design based on SP Maskiner's Low Friction principle, for minimal friction and maximum productivity. The unit is an excellent choice for installations on both wheel-based carriers as well as on excavators and caterpillar forestry machines.
All types of final felling
The head has been developed to provide the highest quality and production during all types of final felling. During final felling of thick trunks, the feed rollers and SP Maskiner's patented system, LogHold, give the maximum capacity and production. During final felling of thin trunks, the flexible design comes into its own and, equipped with multi-tree equipment, the 661 also processes thin trunks efficiently. Thanks to an extremely well protected and strong construction, the SP 661 LF also guarantees the shortest possible standstills and the maximum utilisation factor.
Follow us on Facebook
Did you know that SP Maskiner are on Facebook? There, we share our latest news, videos, promotions and demonstrations.
You can also see which events and fairs we will participate in. Get the latest news and the best deals right in your Facebook feed. Do as many others - follow SP Maskiner on Facebook.
The next generation of the SP 461 LF
SP Maskiner proudly presents the next generation of the SP 461 LF.
The new 461 is a more robust and more reliable harvester head that is built to comply with demands for the highest productivity combined with the highest reliability and accuracy of measurement, both now and in the future.
Highlights of the new SP 461 LF
- New optimised hose routing between the tilt unit and valve provides the maximum service life for the hoses.
- New stronger frame structure for longer service life
- Robust, full cover guard for roller motor hoses gives increased reliability.
- New improved diameter measurement with shaft-free sensor provides increased accuracy of measurement and increased reliability.
- New length measurement unit with more powerful bearing and shaft-free sensor provides increased accuracy of measurement and increased reliability.
- New cutting control with shaft-free sensor provides increased reliability.
You can see the opportunities right now that the harvester head of the future can offer you. Contact your SP dealer for a private demonstration of the new SP 461 LF.
The SP 461 LF on a Rottne H11, a perfect combination
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or requests.