Welcome to our stand at Elmia Wood
We present, among other things, the patented pending innovation FDM (Floating Diameter Measuring) developed to provide the market's best diameter measuring at full production and feed speed.
We also present the SP 661 LF, a brand new harvester head model specially designed to offer optimal characteristics for final felling focusing on productivity, uptime and log quality. We look forward to see you soon in our stand 819!
SP 661 LF – world premiere on Elmia Wood!
Follow us on Facebook
Did you know that SP Maskiner are on Facebook? There, we share our latest news, videos, promotions and demonstrations.
You can also see which events and fairs we will participate in. Get the latest news and the best deals right in your Facebook feed. Do as many others - follow SP Maskiner on Facebook.
The next generation of the SP 461 LF
SP Maskiner proudly presents the next generation of the SP 461 LF.
The new 461 is a more robust and more reliable harvester head that is built to comply with demands for the highest productivity combined with the highest reliability and accuracy of measurement, both now and in the future.
Highlights of the new SP 461 LF
- New optimised hose routing between the tilt unit and valve provides the maximum service life for the hoses.
- New stronger frame structure for longer service life
- Robust, full cover guard for roller motor hoses gives increased reliability.
- New improved diameter measurement with shaft-free sensor provides increased accuracy of measurement and increased reliability.
- New length measurement unit with more powerful bearing and shaft-free sensor provides increased accuracy of measurement and increased reliability.
- New cutting control with shaft-free sensor provides increased reliability.
You can see the opportunities right now that the harvester head of the future can offer you. Contact your SP dealer for a private demonstration of the new SP 461 LF.
The SP 461 LF on a Rottne H11, a perfect combination
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or requests.